1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
My page says 7 years. I made an account, uploaded some of my artwork, and then joined the US Navy. I didn’t really touch it for 4 years. Then when I came back to America I was glad to see some of my artwork had been digitally stored on DA. I’ve been happily active on DA now for the past 3 year now.
2. What does your username mean?
It’s just my name. (I know, how original?) My first username was fistfightjunkie, but I needed to change it to something a little more professional.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Happy, Artist, Explorer.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I do love photography and film, but I’d have to say my favorite art to create is album covers. Especially the ones where the band has no input other than their trust in me to make something cool.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I wish I could paint.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Any art or photography that I deem amazing.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
That really puts you on the spot. I love sifting through all my Watch notifications and getting inspired.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Of course, I’d love to meet them all. I’ve always thought it would be cool to visit one of my DA friends in Sweden or Norway and accompany them on an adventure to see the northern lights. The photos I’ve seen here are fantastic.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I don’t have a specific story for just one person. There can be a lot of bullshit and stupid porno you have to filter through on DA but all in all I find the site very inspiring.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A camera, computer, pencil, and paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I love the fact that my inspirational place to make art can be anywhere in this mobile world we share. I love being outside.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Every time I get a nice comment or favorites makes me so happy that people like my art.